Wine Reviews released Putty for Mac 7.5.0 for MacOS today. Putty 7.5.0 is another major release, we have added SSH Authorization / Authentication SSH Tunneling support to this release. Please see the full change-log below for all the exciting changes in this release.
Putty is one of the Best Terminal Emulators available today. It Supports different types of Network Protocols such as SSH, FTP, SCP, Telnet etc. In Windows it is used as SSH Client to connect to Your Linux server or for some other purpose But what will you do if you are on Mac? You might be thinking , Is there any Software like Putty for Mac Available? The answer is Yes! With the help of some other Software’s we can Use putty on MacOS although Putty is used widely on Windows Platform. Official Versions of Putty are available on Unix like Platforms, and now it’s widely available for Mac systems running OSX 10.11 or higher.
SSH is available by default in Mac and Linux or Unix. Although you can use terminal for SSH connections still there are some benefits in using Putty such as Other clients don’t keep connections alive whereas Putty does. Also it is cool to use Putty as your SSH client if you are doing some CISCO Stuffs, transferring files, managing files on a server or whatever.
The cost of Putty 7.5.0 is still only $15.00. Anyone who has purchased Putty in the past three months is entitled to a free upgrade. Putty comes with three months of upgrades and of course a 14-day money back guarantee.
About Wine Reviews:
There is a multitude of software developed only for the Windows operating system and even when software vendors port their applications to another platform, generally it lacks features that the Windows version contains. The only solution these developers face is to have access to both systems for testing which leads to increased infrastructure demands, and wasted project resources. Our goal is to have native ports of essential Windows tools and applications made available for MacOS users.
Version 7.5.0 New Features:
- Added a installer so you can configure the installation location
- Pterm is now supported on MacOS 10.12
- Fixed a large number of icon rendering bugs
- Cleaned up theme support a little
- Fixed a couple dynamic lib linking bugs
- Fixed a crash in Browse
- Fixed the SSH drop down menu
- Preliminary support for SSH private key Authorization / Authentication
- Preliminary support for SSH Tunneling
- Other small random bug fixes
We now use FastSpring as our preferred storefront, you can pay with Credit / Debit Cards, PayPal, Amazon payments, Wire Transfer etc. etc. This store is very secure, simple and fast.
Screen Shots :
Purchase Putty 7.5.0 now and have Telnet SSH FTP SCP on your Mac made easy!
We are now working on version 7.5 of Putty for Mac and have made some major progress the last month. We have added a installer so you can configure the install location, We now have Pterm included and working, We have fixed a large number of icon rendering bugs, cleaned up theme support, fixed a couple dynamic lib linking bugs, fixed a crash in Browse, fixed the SSH drop down menu, So SSH key authentication will once again be vastly improved over the current version. Version 7.5 should be released next month, until then here is some screenshots of our internal build.
Our PuTTY Installer
Pterm now runs
Main Putty configuration window
If you would like to support our efforts please go to our online store located here and make a purchase.
MacJournal is the world’s most popular journaling software for the Mac. MacJournal 6 adds a calendar mode that show entries from any journal, geolocation, word count, and progress tracking, as well as additional blogging support. A Timeline mode has been added to give the journaler the ability to see their writing activity in chronological order. MacJournal 6 even introduces a feature for creating books from journals specially formatted for publishing. Add any kind of content, not just text. Drag PDFs, QuickTime movies, images, audio, and more. Record audio and video, even publish to a blog account on Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Posterous, and Tumblr. Dropbox support added as well.
- Fixed an issue where closing a separate entry editing window would open a blank window
- Fixed an issue where keeping both entries in a conflict when syncing with an iOS device would cause one entry to be blank
- Fixed “Select Other” item in the Advanced Preferences main document selection list
- The document list for the main document in the Advanced Preferences will now update as documents open and close
- Fixed a potential crasher for syncing
- Improved performance for Dropbox documents
- Fixed hangs when exporting large entries to PDF
- Fixed an issue where changing the Entries List side to the same side it’s already on would hide the list but it would still return upon relaunch. Now it doesn’t hide
- Made saving the data file safer in odd circumstances
- Improved behavior when opening documents missing a critical subcomponent for describing the entries
- Made the Media toolbar item open the built-in image browser if available
- Fixed an issue preventing the ‘A’ key from being used in a Quick Note shortcut combination
- Improved recovery from failed syncs with iOS devices
- Fixed a potential crash launching with mulitple entries selected
- Fixed a crash when exporting multiple entries to PDF
- Added a way to fetch updated information for the support links to web pages in the Help menu
- Fixed a potential crash on launch after editing custom colors
- Improved performance rebuilding the Spotlight search index for very large documents
- Added a word count field to the conflict resolution window during iOS WiFi syncs
- Fixed an issue in macOS Sierra where new entries created from the New Entry service were missing the web browser source URL
- Fixed an issue uploading entries to Blogger
- Fixed an issue duplicating an entry from the Backups browser window
TOMW = 25% off Any New Purchase And 5 Pack Bundles
MARS = 15% off Any New Purchase And 5 Pack Bundles
PHOBOS = 10% off Any New Purchase And 5 Pack Bundles
DEIMOS = 5% off Any New Purchase And 5 Pack Bundles