Today we released Gedit 3.20.4 for Mac OS X Gedit has been fully ported to GTK 3 and will run on OSX 10.11 or higher. You can find it listed in the Puty for Mac category.
Linux fans will already be familiar with the world of GNOME but gedit has brought it to a wider audience by providing the default GNOME editor on Mac OSX.
gedit provides a simple interface from which you have access to a full text editor with programming functions and is compatible with most languages. gedit incorporates text search and replace, spell checking, printing and support for opening almost any file.
The range of languages supported by Gnome include C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, Python and Perl. You can Undo and Redo actions, edit files remotely and all the other standard functions you’d expect from an editor including go to a specific line, text wrapping and backing-up of files.
Wine Reviews online store is here.
Q4Wine is a Qt GUI for Wine. It will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications. It currently supported on Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X platforms.
Q4Wine was initially written by Alexey S. Malakhov aka John Brezerk. General idea comes from WineTools scripts which were initially written by Frank Hendriksen.
General features are:
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings;
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- Autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes;
- Winetricks support;
- And more: Explore it!;
Changelog for 1.3.2:
- [regression, bisected] Icon information is not displayed correctly BUG-80;
- Winetricks does not update BUG-77;
- First startup wizard (quick mount profile): profile strings are initially empty if fuseiso is not installed BUG-81;
- Download (latest) Winetricks from GitHub BUG-82;
- Correct proxy-related environment variables in Winetricks plugin BUG-83;
- Use env command in the command line to download Winetricks BUG-83;
- Support proxy username/password in Winetricks plugin BUG-83;
- Treat aarch64 as 64 bit platform and put libraries in lib64 directory BUG-85;
You can now purchase PuTTY for Mac in our new online store.
The Bordeaux Technology Group released Putty for Mac 6.0.0 for Mac OSX today. Putty 6.0.0 is a maintenance release that fixes a number of small bugs. With this release we have updated the metadata to match that of the Windows version.
Putty is one of the Best Terminal Emulators available today. It Supports different types of Network Protocols such as SSH, FTP, SCP, Telnet etc. In Windows it is used as SSH Client to connect to Your Linux server or for some other purpose But what will you do if you are on Mac? You might be thinking , Is there any Software like Putty for Mac Available? The answer is Yes! With the help of some other Software’s we can Use putty on Mac although Putty is used widely on Windows Platform. Official Versions of Putty are available on Unix like Platforms, and now it’s widely available for Mac systems running OSX 10.9.5 or higher.
SSH is available by default in Mac and Linux or Unix. Although you can use terminal for SSH connections still there are some benefits using putty such as Other clients don’t keep connections alive whereas Putty does. Also it is cool to use Putty as your SSH client if you are doing some CISCO Stuffs, transferring files, managing files on a server or whatever.
The cost of Putty 6.0.0 is only $19.95. Anyone who has purchased Putty in the past six months is entitled to a free upgrade. Putty comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee.
The Bordeaux Technology Group is a software services and development company specializing in Windows compatibility software. Users of Linux, BSD, Open-Solaris and Mac systems from time to time find themselves in the need to run specialized Windows software. The Bordeaux suite enables access to these programs and data in a seamless and low cost manner without requiring licensing of Microsoft Technology. The Bordeaux Group also provides migration services and support for alternative operating systems specializing in Windows compatibility.
There is a multitude of software developed only for the Windows operating system and even when software vendors port their applications to another platform, generally it lacks features that the Windows version contains. The only solution these developers face is to have access to both systems for testing which leads to increased infrastructure demands, and wasted project resources.
Version 6.0.0 New Features:
- Metadata updates
- Small bug fixes
We use PayPal as our preferred payment provider, with PayPal you do not need an account to make a transaction simply select to pay via credit card, its very simple and fast.
- All purchases include 6 months of email support and the product is backed by a 30 day refund.
- Simply click on the Add to Bag button and order with your PayPal account or Major Credit Card
- Follow the instructions on the page and when you order is complete be sure to click “Return to Merchant”
Screen Shots :
Purchase Putty 6.0.0 now and have Telnet SSH FTP SCP on your Mac made easy!