Q4Wine is a Qt GUI for Wine. It will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications. It currently supported on Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X platforms.
Q4Wine was initially written by Alexey S. Malakhov aka John Brezerk. General idea comes from WineTools scripts which were initially written by Frank Hendriksen.
General features are:
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings;
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- Autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes;
- Winetricks support;
- And more: Explore it!;
Changelog for 1.3.2:
- [regression, bisected] Icon information is not displayed correctly BUG-80;
- Winetricks does not update BUG-77;
- First startup wizard (quick mount profile): profile strings are initially empty if fuseiso is not installed BUG-81;
- Download (latest) Winetricks from GitHub BUG-82;
- Correct proxy-related environment variables in Winetricks plugin BUG-83;
- Use env command in the command line to download Winetricks BUG-83;
- Support proxy username/password in Winetricks plugin BUG-83;
- Treat aarch64 as 64 bit platform and put libraries in lib64 directory BUG-85;
You can now purchase PuTTY for Mac in our new online store.